Samsung has unveiled Pink Gold editions of the Galaxy S7 and also S7 edge. The new Pink Gold Galaxy S7 and S7 Edge has become released in South Korea and will be available for customers in select markets soon.
Pink Gold has been selected as it, just like the additional colors intended for the Galaxy S7 and S7 edge, is really a natural color that delivers a feeling of relaxation. Most of these colours glitter as well as glow almost like illuminated from the inside their own glass areas.
Pink Gold Galaxy S7 adn S7 Edge Specs and Feature Details
The Pink Gold Galaxy S7 is powered by 1.6GHz octa-core and it comes with 4GB of RAM. The phone packs 32GB of internal storage that can be expanded up to 200GB via a microSD card.Here the specs details:
- Display: 5.1-inch 2560 x 1440 Quad-HD Display (5.5-inch Edge model)
- Processor: Quad-Core Qualcomm 820 Processor with 4GB of RAM (Or Samsung Exynos)
- Storage: 32 Storage with a micro-SD slot
- Rear Camera: New 12 Dual Pixel Camera with f/1.7 aperture, Optical Image Stabilization
- Front Camera: 5 Megapixel wide-angle f/1.7 camera
- Battery: 3,000 mAh battery with Fast Charging, Wireless Fast Charging (3,600 on Galaxy S7 Edge)
- Software: Android 6.0.1 Marshmallow with TouchWiz
- Security: Fingerprint Scanner
- Waterproof: IP68 Dust & Water Resistance
- Design: All Metal Flat Design (no camera bulge)
In particular, the refined Pink Gold color scheme is intended to soothe and incorporate a touch of gentleness, radiance and sophistication to the smartphones’ design.
The Pink Gold complement existing colors Black Onyx, Platinum Gold, White Pearl and Silver Titanium.
Source: Samsung News