Verizon wireless has begun started out the latest update to the latest Samsung flagship Galaxy S7. This software update has been tested to optimize device performance, resolve known issues and apply the latest security patches.
The problems that happen to be resolved contain these spotted when connecting to the Internet and also loading data files. Additionally, the issue of regular data disconnections has been specifically addressed with this update.
Verizon Galaxy S7 Changelog:
This software update improves Wi-Fi connectivity on Marshmallow OS, and fixes issues including:
- Software Version: MMB29M.G930VVRU2APB5
- Trouble connecting to the internet
- Frequent data disconnections
- Problems while loading files or web pages
Step to Get Update
- Connect your device to a Wi-Fi network, or make sure it has a strong Verizon Wireless network connection.
- Ensure your battery is fully charged before starting the software update.